last payment

firejake

Hi everyone! Been busy and away from this site for awhile, sorry:rolleyes:Just had to say that I made my last payment on my 1528, it's MINE!:yum: Now I am researching a skidder winch for it, any advise? Thanks.

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
I don't have any recommendations on a winch, but making that last payment must have felt great. I know it did for me.

Ron Leard

Congratulations on paying it off, its always a liberating feeling making that last payment. In 2000, I did the 5 year payment plan on my JD 790.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Great feeling, isn't it!! Congratulations!

For a skidding winch, all I've ever owned has been Farmi. In all those years, it's worked flawlessly.

firejake

Thanks Ron and BCZoom, the Farmi sounds good thus far guess I will begin the process of pricing:pat: then maybe a purchase if you know what I mean.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats on getting it paid off. Cheers! :beer:

As for a skidder winch....what is that? I'd sure like to see a pic of one as I've never heard of one before.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
CONGRATULATIONS on making the last payment!

Jim

ki0ho

Gold Site Supporter
Good show on the pay-off!! I have a 1532 witch I think is about the same tractor with a 30 hp engine. I went from an 841 ford to this one about a year ago and sure is a lot nicer to use. any way now that it is paid for you will have to start looking for a new one!!!! Later Jerry:tiphat: