dk35 fel

kingpin686

My fel doesen't want to lift squat! Changed the hydrolic filter and oil is topped off.Is ther3e somewhere to bleed air if there is any, and how?

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
A friend of mine has the same tractor and had what sounds like the same situation.

His was some blown O-rings in the cyclic control valve. He got a new set of o-rings for the SCV and I believe it was about an hours worth of work to get them installed. His is back and rocking.

kingpin686

A friend of mine has the same tractor and had what sounds like the same situation.

His was some blown O-rings in the cyclic control valve. He got a new set of o-rings for the SCV and I believe it was about an hours worth of work to get them installed. His is back and rocking.

Could you elaborate,whats a cyclic control valve the joy stick?

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yes, the valve box at the base of your joy stick. It'll look something like the pic below.

BTW, I'm just providing an anecdotal fix. I obviously can't tell from here what's wrong with yours from here. Do you have any hydraulic guru friends?

Note: Although I searched google images for "Kioti DK35 Cyclic control valve", there's no guarantees these pics are actually for your tractor. The Kioti web site or your dealer should have the parts breakdown.

thumb.php

Inside the valve it looks something like this.
thumb.php