Hi From Utah

JoeRandall

Long time lurker first time poster. My name is Joe Randall I work for the Utah State Fairpark as the mechanic, welder, locksmith, operator, ETC………………….. I have A John Deere 3010, John Deere 2840, And John Deere 6300 and my place of work. I take care of them as they were mine and hate anyone who messes them up!!! I even get a little jealous when someone else uses them HAHAHA. Along with a bunch of other tractors and equipment.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum!!! Love your state. Had the pleasure of spending a respectable amount of time there a couple years back. Drove all over your place (top to bottom, left to right... but not in that order).

That's a fine series of tractors you have there.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Joe! Welcome to Net Tractor Talk! I'm glad you found us and decided to sign up. :thumb:
Very impressive garage of machines you have there. As mechanic for all of them I suspect you will be a popular guy here. We always have questions on this or that and you've probably already tackled most of the issues and have first hand knowledge of them. We sure need your kind of expertise. :tiphat:
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D