New from WV

wedgeheaded

Hi, I'm new and I just bought a new leftover 2009 TYM t273 tractor. http://www.dotphoto.com/MemHome.asp I've never had a tractor bigger than a sub compact before. I also have a 93Wheelhorse 520H and an 84 SB421. I'm an electrician by trade working in a chemical plant. I also have a small contracting business. I plan to use this new toy to a profit. I have 3 kids, 2 in college. A loving wife, golden retreiver, cat, rabbit, and horse. I'm a DIYer and into anything MOPAR.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Welcome!

Is 'wedgeheaded' a reference to Mopar?

I would love to see your photos on dotphoto but I didn't get any farther than 'must become a member first'. Is there some way to declare your TYM photos Public?

Welcome aboard!

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the Forum! :tiphat:

Glad you found us!

Jim

Klumpe

Welcome to the forum Wedge, I'm sure you would love my retirement project car. It is a 1952 Dodge Wayfarer Business Coupe. The plan is to build a new frame that will be a tubular race inspired frame, Lincoln Versailles Ford 9" out back, '77 Volare front subframe, and a '67 440 shoehorned between the rails mated to a 727 TorqueFlite paired with a GearVendorz Over/Under drive unit. The transmission combo is subject to change though.

wedgeheaded

Welcome to the forum Wedge, I'm sure you would love my retirement project car. It is a 1952 Dodge Wayfarer Business Coupe. The plan is to build a new frame that will be a tubular race inspired frame, Lincoln Versailles Ford 9" out back, '77 Volare front subframe, and a '67 440 shoehorned between the rails mated to a 727 TorqueFlite paired with a GearVendorz Over/Under drive unit. The transmission combo is subject to change though.

You sound like a man after my own heart. If I remember right, the business coup had no back seat, is that right? You should check out Moparts and Mopar Style, both great sites for parts, ideas, advice, you name it.

Klumpe

Yeah, it didn't have a back seat but was supposed to have a cardboard/masonite shelving area for salesmen to put their magazines and brochures in. I measured my 440 and it is basically a 30"L x 30"W. With a little trimming to the inner fenders I can make it work. Thanks for the sites to look at.