Kubota RTV 500 4x4 only 82 Hrs. For sale

kuckelburr

$7500 Kubota RTV 500 4x4. Only 82 hrs. Sells now for $9,399.00. I just bought and put a Seizmik Roof & Back Window and a windshield made of lexan on it. My mother bought it new in April 2009 and she passed away 1 week after. I can see I will never have use for it and decided it is better I just sell it rather than sitting up in the shed. Only used it to go fishing some and haul a few sticks that fall off my oak tree. Never been in mud. Looks great, nothing wrong at all. I also just changed all the fluids and filters and used the best Kubota Super UDT . I installed an alarm on it and it works with a wireless "key chain" like a car alarm. Has the wide heavy duty 6 ply tires. 2 cylinder gas, 15.8 HP, electronic fuel injected water cooled engine, very powerful with high and low range, 4 wheel drive and differential lock. Has all 4 wheel hydraulic disc brakes like a car. Will run 25 MPH easily. I have pictures of it, under the hood, dash, and engine if you need to see more. If your interested, email me at wilson4265@bellsouth.net and I will answer any questions. The Kubota site can show you all about the specifications or I can email them to you. Located near the NC/SC border near Interstate I-85