Power With Time

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
If therewas any doubt about the statement that was made," the more hours you put on the RTV, thestronger it runs" , there should not be no doubt now, in my situations. </p>

Thereis a place going up the levee by the Mississippi river, thats back when I first started driving the machine, I had to drop down to " M " to make it to the top. I know it took some getting used to the tranny, but now, the machine hops that hill in " H " , easy !!!! I can tell that the machine seems to have more power that it did when it wasbrand new. Time took care of many things. One was the myself learning how toget the most out of this machine's power, another was the installation of the high-rise intake, that I know it give it a little morepower, and last, I believe the machine is " broke in " and everyting is loosend up so the most can be got out of the RTV. </p>

Another thing noticed, that pulling a loaded trailer, it's " get-up-&-go " isso much better and faster. Shifting is much better, and the respose of the transmissionis greater. </p>

.....just thoughtI'd share this thought ...... </p>

>>>>>>>> Two Guns </p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
you sure you ain't just wore that levee down???it was a big hill back before you got that rtv now it's just a hump. but to be seriouse or how ever you selt it. your right the more you use it the better it will shift and drive infact the trucks and cars these days don't even recomend changing the transmissionoil and if you change the filter they ask that you put the old oil back in or you will have shifting problems???</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I agree Two Guns. My rtv performs much better than when new. I leave my heel in the same place and just adjust my ankle on the pedal. It's sort of like a well broken in pair of shoes in the handling ability.. I do change my trans OEM fluids and filters but not exactly as recommended.. I go for every 400 hrs on the trans and front end and every 100 on the motor oil 2739 hrs . Bordercollie</p>