Almost 100

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Yep, it's hot !!!</p>

We popped 98 yesterday !!!Humidity is so dern high ....</p>

Overby bordercollie, it hit 100 & hit at 102 inHattiesburg, Mississippi </p>

Crops are burning up down here..... ground is hard as a rock</p>

When we walk outside, you turn into a "instant sweat rag", your clothes are just as if you jumped into a river and stepped out. All members down here, keep the water cooler close and watch yourself, people are falling out everywhere from heat strokes.</p>

......... two guns </p>

</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Our neighbor's corn planted in front of the house is starting to curl up. ..and it had just put out silks . Unless we get a rain soon, I would bet food prices will start going up based on crop conditions. We plan to sell our commercial calves Tuesday. Prices are down but are forcast to go lower since corn may go up.However it works, Farmers get less money for the beef but it goes up in the store .even before the crop prices effect it ...The Temperatures are terrible especially for June.and like Two Guns says the humidity is so high you just stay wet. Even your arms and legs are almost dripping..I am taking lot of water with me and will be under a tree or inside at the hottest part of the day. Bordercollie</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
yep everything done dried up all our mud holes are gone . the funny thing is me and a buddy was talkin the other day about how we need a pump to pump water out the bayou and fill our little pond so we can ride but them things are so costly well someone threw away a homlite 5hp water pump the only thing thats wrong with it is the crank is broke but i got another one so now i be askin the big man up stairs for someone tothrow away the freakin hoses .lmao you know it's dry when a coonass has to pump in water to keep his mud hole goin.</p>

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
We are a couple of inches behind in rainfall this year. Then this past saturday we got 2 1/2 inches in a 3 hr. span. washed out roads and even put a gutter in my pumpkin patch. my road held up good but the town road at the end of mine is washed out bad. they put out orange cones to keep folks from getting in the ditch which is now over 5 ft. deep. hope it cools down a little for you folks.</p>

Onfoot

Sorry for the heat troubles. Feeling a bit sympathetic, having spent the last week and half in Haiti, with temps and humidity in the mid-90's. And no air con in the buildings where I was staying and working. Now on my way home, where tonight it's supposed to get down to 37 degrees. I am looking forward to finally being cool again!</p>

Onfoot

Sorry for the heat troubles. Feeling a bit sympathetic, having spent the last week and half in Haiti, with temps and humidity in the mid-90's. And no air con in the buildings where I was staying and working. Now on my way home, where tonight it's supposed to get down to 37 degrees. I am looking forward to finally being cool again!
</p>