New toys

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My Dad sent me an e-mail saying he's selling his Polaris Ranger and his EzGo Workhorse (golf cart on steroids).</p>

I replied saying I'll take the EzGo and could find a buyer for the Ranger.</p>

A bit later we got around to why he's selling them. He just bought a RTV-500!!! </p>

So, he's got a new 500 and I have a little utility vehicle for when the RTV is overkill. The EzGo is the gas version with a roof, windshield, electric tilt bed... My kids are of the age they want to start driving something bigger than their ATV's so I'm thinking the EzGo will be a bit less intimidating and probably a bit safer since it's much smaller than the RTV.</p>

I'm going to go get it this weekend (as my Dad lives 200 miles away). I'll post pics when I get it and hopefully some pics of us playing around with his new 500.</p>

G

</p>

those are the kind of hand me downs you like to get!</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Everybodys a winner in that deal >>>></p>

Enjoy the new toy, keep us up to date on how Dad like his ......</p>

</p>

.............. jamie</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i think brian should stay off them toys though didn't he give skiying a try or sleding or something like that and ended up on his back. us guys ain't young anymore them toys look good they are like candy in the jar asking to be riden and then when a old fool like us jumps onthem they say "sucker"!!! and wamo next thing you know we in the hospital.</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I was riding a toboggan and came down hard. Man did that hurt. </p>

OK, here's some pics of the new (to me) toy.
It has the roof, windshield, grill guard, hydraulic tilt bed... Only 176 hours on the meter.</p>

</p>

</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
man i see a daquire sipping trial riding machind there she looks sweet.</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="RUSTY ANVIL"]Is it quiet enough to sneak up on a Snipe.........</p>

</p>
<div style="clear: both;"></div>

[/quote]</p>

Tough call on that one. Our best snipe hunting is back in the woods behind the house, but it's a pretty steep hill to climb (300' elevation in 1000'). Not yet sure if this thing can even climb that hill. If you could pre-position it at the top of the hill and come down, it surely may be quiet enough as it barely makes a sound when not under load. If you started at the bottom and tried to hunt on the way up, that engine would be giving its all to climb so that may startle the snipes.</p>

I do believe the best way for snipes is on foot.</p>

</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
BC, The new toys look mint and you know they were pampered by your Dad. Enjoy!! We are proud for you and the little BC's . Bordercollie</p>