John Deere Diecast Collectors

amhenn

I am the grandson to a long time farmer and my dad is a former John Deere engineer. Because of this, I have always been a big John Deere fan and I look forward to talking about John Deere Tractors on this forum. I am also a collector of John Deere Diecast Models. Are there any Diecast collectors on this forum?

Adam -

John Deere Diecast

Nothin' Runs Like a Deere

Last edited by a moderator:

Brutus

I have about 9 or 10 die casts. Two different model D's. Model A, M, AR, B 630 LP, 5010, 820, etc. Also have a model 12 combine.

I cut my teeth on a model A, B, and an AR, so I'm pretty sentimental about my Johnny Poppers!

Been 34 years now since I turned ground with 'em.

jtheise4

I am the grandson to a long time farmer and my dad is a former John Deere engineer. Because of this, I have always been a big John Deere fan and I look forward to talking about John Deere Tractors on this forum. I am also a collector of John Deere Diecast Models. Are there any Diecast collectors on this forum?

Adam -

John Deere Diecast

Nothin' Runs Like a Deere

I'd like to start collecting good quality diecast tractors. Is there any particular place you'd recommend buying from and a specific brand?

mike7750

ebay seems to be one place i find most diecast. BTW I am looking for the Firetrucks John Deere put out back in 2005. If anyone has one they want to sell or knows where I may find one let me know.

I've been seaching for a few months now.

Thanks
Mike