Case D/DX35

J

jarbill

I'm looking at a Case D35 or DX35, and I have seen almost no posts or reviews on that tractor. Is it because there aren't many people who use them, or do they just not talk about them? I can't find any information hardly from anyone but salesmen, and I try to take what they say with a little grain of salt.

I would be especially glad to hear if there are any problems with that particular line of tractors, or if the warranty service is good and all that.

Any information would be helpful. I'm looking at a D35 (12x12 tranny), heavy-duty QA Fel, box blade, rotary cutter, and canopy. The dealer quoted me a price today of $22,100 delivered, fueled up, and ready to go. He also says that warranty calls are free of charge on-site, which I really liked about the dealer. :smile:

jbrumberg

jarbill:

Welcome to NTT :wave: ! The Case D/DXseries are essentially the same as the NH TC D/DA series. I would check in on the NH sites. Jay

jwstewar

Staff member
Prices vary around the country, but from what I've seen that is a pretty decent price for that tractor and the attachments with it. Though that can vary also based on the brand of attachment.

From what I've seen, most people are pretty happy with their class III New Hollands and since the Case is the same except for the color and lights, I would think it would be a fine tractor. As far as warranty service, that is all dependant upon your dealer. But from what you describe it sounds like they will be OK there as well since pickups are free while under warranty.

Good luck with your purchase.

BTW, welcome to NTT. Sit back and have a :starbucks: and post often and enjoy.