Happy to find this group.

jra3193

Site Supporter
Hi all, we just got our first x1100c and are loving it so far. Has anyone done any work with installing better interior cab lights that worked well for them?

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new RTV!

Don't have a cab on mine so I can't say what's best for your machine but on my cab-less 900, I installed a Warn trail light (like what you would put on the front of an ATV) in the top/rear/center of the passenger compartment.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
welcome welcome. i also have an X1100C but i haven't done any custom work or added anything to mine. there are lots of good folks on this site and some who manufacture some pretty neat stuff too. good luck and i hope you enjoy your new Kubota.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hi all, we just got our first x1100c and are loving it so far. Has anyone done any work with installing better interior cab lights that worked well for them?
Welcome Jra3193 ! So glad you're part of the family . :) bordercollie

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi JRA. Thanks for jumping right onto the site supporter bandwagon and welcome to our little corner on the interweb.

Congrats on your new RTV x1100c You will love it. These puppies are workhorses.
No cab on mine so no ideas for interior light.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D :beer:

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
JRA
Welcome to the best Forum on the net. I have RTV 1100 that I equipped with several interior lights. All LEDs. I used the color red, to help preserve night vision. Two LED's are mounted up under the dash- lights up the floor area to assist getting in/out. Another light is on the interior roof. Small LEDs don't draw much current. Add switches with inline fuses. Keep in mind all that glass wiil reflect any visible light units and could be distracting. Duct tape your lights where you think you want them before mounting them permanently . Also, don't drill ANY holes in the roll bar structure.
Welcome again and good luck.
Keifef

jra3193

Site Supporter
Great information all. I will checking out the dome change out, and be looking into the LED options by Keifer.

Thanks all

628pm

Site Supporter
Just remember we will gladly help you spend you money on your Kubota. I've spent alot from following this forum. But I wouldn't change a thing. Great info here.

jra3193

Site Supporter
My new LED interior lights

I’m not 100% complete yet, but I have my interior LED lights installed. RBG LED so any color in the spectrum for interior illumination. :).

Attachments

• 3FCD6C23-71A7-4D51-9948-95E5F1D0FEAD.jpg
    3FCD6C23-71A7-4D51-9948-95E5F1D0FEAD.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 41
  • B4A2C184-9A21-477B-BF4B-68C4C5D3873C.jpg
    B4A2C184-9A21-477B-BF4B-68C4C5D3873C.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 11398431-D550-4399-ABCE-8BD95CC19F72.jpg
    11398431-D550-4399-ABCE-8BD95CC19F72.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 41

jra3193

Site Supporter
I was tired of losing gloves and tools on the floorboard at night. We sometimes check cattle late and over the past really cold spell it was not good. $ 20 LED strips from Amazon and install about 15 mins.

I upgraded the dome light to LED, but I may have to go with a higher output on that. I do like that dome you have Old Man 1944