The Claw

mandrerw

Managed to tap into the tractor hydralics without wrecking anything.......

now thats behind me, the sky's the limit.......

wish the tractor was a little bigger, but for now it sure is allot of fun!

Attachments

• P3070001.jpg
    P3070001.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 774
  • 031300_1416[00].jpg
    031300_1416[00].jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 753

Klumpe

Brush grabbers are handy as hell, especially if it is locust you are moving. I'm sure Erik would agree with me on that.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Another question. Are the arms on the lower edge of the bucket adjustable (inward) so you can latch them onto and lift a pallet?

mandrerw

I just got the machine a few months ago. I used primarily for firewood. The frame on the back is connected to the three point hitch. It gives me a little more extension and lift. I back up to the log, manually hook it with a chocker chain, lift, and hopefully drive away. The forks just hook on the outside for now. Working on a back hoe now.

mandrerw

sorry for taking so long to reply.

i came off my loader valve control. loader valve has typicaly 7 lines. 4 go to the cylinders, one is power in, one is return to tank, one is power beyond. the power beyong is your "P" power inlet, as well as the "T" return to tank. If the loader is removable, typical there's a quick connect on the line, so thats a great place to break into it.

so genericly speaking, PB from loader valve to P on "new" control valve. T on "new" control valve back to PB line.

hope this helps.

BobinNM

so genericly speaking, PB from loader valve to P on "new" control valve. T on "new" control valve back to PB line.

back to PB line or back to the tank return? I want to add the grappler, so I want to get his right, thanks for the help. - Bob

nvlong4n1

3rd valve

I'm curious as to what valve you used and how you control the valve and where you located the electrical switch to operate the valve.

i came off my loader valve control. loader valve has typicaly 7 lines. 4 go to the cylinders, one is power in, one is return to tank, one is power beyond. the power beyong is your "P" power inlet, as well as the "T" return to tank. If the loader is removable, typical there's a quick connect on the line, so thats a great place to break into it.

hope this helps.[/QUOTE]