Kioti DK55

lauries pain

Hi everyone I'm new to this kind of thing and just wanted to join in
our new dk55 and loader will be delivered tomorrow am they are loading the tires as I write this
couldn't get good deal from JD even though we own 4
the Kioti dealer was great and a great price $24,500 also with all the info out here I only found one thing bad said about Kioti
Have a great day everyone

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi LP. Funny member name. :yum: Welcome to Net Tractor Talk!!!!! I'm glad you found us. Kioti is a fine tractor. I do believe you will be very happy with your newest tractor.
I had the same experience with a JD dealer so I own orange.
Please post pics when you take delivery. We LIKE pics!!!!!! :thumb:

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
I don't know anything about Kioti's but I have noticed a couple of them starting to show up around my little piece of heaven. There's a dealer about 40 miles away that is finally starting to make inroads into the Deere/Kubota monopoly around here. From what I read, their reputation is very good. I'm sure you will be happy.

I'm glad to know that it's not just me that has issues with John Deere dealers. Their attitude led me to buying my first Kubota. Of course, the attitude of the local Kubota dealer led me to driving 30 miles to buy my second Kubota to be followed by a third from the same place.

What is it with some of these dealers? I realize that my $30k to $50k purchase isn't as big a deal as some of the big ranchers and farmers who are spending $100k's but it's still important to me. Besides, there are a lot, lot more small acreage landowners around here than there are big boys so you would think that it would be to their advantage to treat us with a little respect. Sorry for the rant.

Oh yea, welcome to the forum. :)

lauries pain

size matters?

I guess the size of the polt you own depends on what state you live in and what part of that state. What the little guy spends collectively is usualy more and more profitable sales wise than the so called big guy, I would think. Maybe I'm wrong in my thinking. Most dealers around here are stuck on msrp and will not budge.The others are easy to deal with and always busy. Thanks for your input I guess I'm not alone in my thouts about green. Have a great day.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sounds like you might be up in the New England area. They have the highest tractor prices per region that I've seen.

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
My DK45s has 650 hours on it and it's never failed me *knock on wood*. Enjoy that tractor!

See da sig .....................

lauries pain

dk55 and smiles

thanks and I am enjoying it very much
just hit 25 hr today and love n it
picked up a set of forks and a log grapple bucket for the kl551 loader
also a timber wolf tw5 from the Kioti dealer
had him put a frame mount for my 3pt backhoe on order
this tractor is just a joy to operate just ask my wife
we still have a massey 300 track loader
long 560dt 4x4 with loader we cann't get our money out of it or we would have sold it already
last week we sold our JD50 and small log spliter
I cann't get my pics to load I think my wifes smile is blinding the camera
anyways thanks again
lauries pain

Farmboy238

DK 55 only 99 hrs

While getting ready to move some dirt. I went to grease the right wheel axle cap I noticed a large gap between the cap and the wheel down arm to the hub. I took pictures and emailed them to my dealer mech. He agreed that the 1/2" gap should not be there and he would need to look at it in his shop.
After he looked at it he said the cap and it's arachment where it is bolted on was bent. This is a very heavy cast part and would take a lot of pressure to bend it. In fact it should break befor it should bend. The mech. agreed that it did not appear to have been abused, but could not tell me if Kioti would cover it under the warranty. He ordered a new part and summited it to Kioti for reply. I have had only one other warranty issue with the tractor and it went well, so I am hope full for a good result from this. I will try to post some pics. For some reason my uploads failed. If I can figure it out I will try later.

Farmboy238

DK55 Frontend w/99hrs

I think I've got the pics to upload with help from a computer friend that know's much mor than I do.

Attachments

• DSC00001.2.JPG
    DSC00001.2.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC00003(2).JPG
    DSC00003(2).JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC00004.2.JPG
    DSC00004.2.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC00005.2.JPG
    DSC00005.2.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 66

Farmboy238

More info

Found out today from my dealer shop manager that my 2011 has a frontend that should have been upgraded in late 2006. He could not answer why they were still using units with known defect, but he has new parts in hand and will have my tractor ready early next week.:drive2:

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Found out today from my dealer shop manager that my 2011 has a frontend that should have been upgraded in late 2006. He could not answer why they were still using units with known defect, but he has new parts in hand and will have my tractor ready early next week.:drive2:

Good news! Enjoy ............... :clap: