Kubota Rebate form

OrangeBuggy

Thanks for the post . I'll be needing filter kits and super udt2 for both the mower and rtv. A little slow on the mower service but well get it before summer. Our Pastors grandkid is in shop class now and is always wanting to come out and help when I have something to do. I don't know why he likes to come out and spend weekends with the old folks, but he does when he can. He's a good kid, he's like one of ours to us.
Harry

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I buy the sudt2 in a 5 gallon pail -it does save $ and I think the rebate is on a 5 g pail only but not sure.. sometimes the 2 and 1/2 g are priced even better when on sale...

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thank ya'll. :tiphat: Last year, that little rebate check came in at just the right time. :) collie

BiffNH

SUPER Site Supporter
Many Thanks!! I have my 50 hour maintenance routine coming up. This will help.

doublejack

The link to Kubota parts rebate isn't working for me. Get nothing when clicking the link. Is that just me or are others having a problem with it? How much is the rebate for? Thanks!

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
$10 each for filter kit and 5 gallon can of SUDT2...........Worked just now for me......God bless....Dennis

BiffNH

SUPER Site Supporter
The link worked for me. Already applied, will see if the rebate is honored. It was for a filter kit. Unfortunately there is not a kit yet developed for the X900. I had to purchase filters separately. I filled out the form and hope to get the $10.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
:tiphat: I will let ya'll know when mine comes in. collie
My rebate check for $20 came in the mail today. :) the check # is in the low 20's . Yea, not many folks getting them in early I guess. Anyways, I know right where that $20 is going. :) (hello ama zon) :) collie

BiffNH

SUPER Site Supporter
Got mine this past week! I was wondering if it would be honored, because it said the rebate was for filter kits and at the time I ordered my filters Kubota did not have filter kits for the X900, so I had to purchase them separately. I sent in the sales slip anyway and it worked.

Art454

They make it such a hassel most people don't want to bother with it.

If they really wanted to be nice....Why not just give it to you when you buy it.