What brand do you own?

What brands do you own?

• Total voters

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sorry, LB if you post in an invisible font everyone will think you are nuts. Care to repeat that for all of us to see?

Mark777

Hmmm. Mark, what do you think?

I think you'd be perfect for the job. I did not nominate you on a whim or as a joke, but for many other and more serious reasons.

You already have way more than a basic knowledge of the brand elected for a new forum. You also have access to parts, suppliers and dealers that you would - or wouldn't recommend. Certainly more here and most on other tractor forums.

More importantly, you have demonstrated countless times, your ability to interject facts and suggestions that stop the nonsense that build disproportionately in product wars or brand bashing. You've also often shown both sides to the stubborn one sided individuals that can't (or won't) recognize the two..in two sides to every opinion. You posses the unique combination of psychology and diplomacy without indulging in manipulation - that is so rare...and so lacking with other moderators (trust me, don't ask).
And finally here is a very great opportunity with a brand new forum, NTT, that has the potential, with the right staff and members, to grow AND maintain a family/country atmosphere, and IMO where all walks of life and brands of equipment are welcomed to open arms.

Mark

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Can't you see that Mith had to edit your post, change the colors, to make it acceptable?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sure, we can have a Yanmar forum .... If CA and Mark will agree to Moderate. As you know, at this point being a moderator primarily consists of posting and keeping the forum busy, more than moving posts from public view. As we grow moderation duties will pick up.

J

JDFANATIC

Would you be surprised given my handle that I bleed green? :applause:

Mith

:yum: I wouldnt have guessed :D

Welcome. Please post a few pics of your machine and tell us a little more about that cab :)

That isnt this years snow in your avatar is it! :eek:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oversight

Hey guys,
I intended to add Yanmar as a poll option a long time ago ... but i forgot. I just added it today. If you need to voted for yanmar but already vote for something else let me know and I'll try to adjust the poll accordingly.

Mith

Sorry for not adding Yanmar when I made the poll, I just used the brands from the individual brand forums, which Yanmar was not one back then.

Vince, nice collection there. Any chance of some pics of the Wheelhorses? :D

DK35vince

Vince, nice collection there. Any chance of some pics of the Wheelhorses? :D
This is all the Wheel Horse pictures I can find for now.
Picture 1 is a 1979 C-101 gear model.
In picture #2 you can see the 101 in the forground and the C-145 in the background, but that seems to be the only picture I have of it. The C-145 is a hydrostat 1980 model.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 227
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 276