Welcome to the Mahindra forum!

PBinWA

Man - I had to agree to be a mod in order to get this forum created!

Now I need to get some content in here! :bb:

Dougster

Old Member
Hey PB, I'm here with you. Now what's this about a Mahindra? Do they work in the rain?
Bonehead
Funny you should ask! :D While I hardly ever work in the rain, I suddenly found myself with problems getting the Red Beast to start after a good washing. Turns out it was the PTO switch as best as I could tell. I cleaned up that switch, popped it back in and the Red Beast has started perfectly ever since. :)

Dougster

Bindian

Hey PB, I'm here with you. Now what's this about a Mahindra? Do they work in the rain?
Bonehead
Bonehead,
I usually have a camera out with me working with my tractor to take quick photos for these forums and my blog. Because:nopics:. But my camera quit working last time out in the rain.:umbrella::no::hangingclothes: If only Mahindra made cameras.:smartass: My Mahindra loves working in the rain, as it gets a free bath then, even if it isn't Saturday night.
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Bonehead,
I usually have a camera out with me working with my tractor to take quick photos for these forums and my blog. Because:nopics:. But my camera quit working last time out in the rain.:umbrella::no::hangingclothes: If only Mahindra made cameras.:smartass: My Mahindra loves working in the rain, as it gets a free bath then, even if it isn't Saturday night.
hugs, Brandi
I refer to it as "God's Car Wash"! ;) No charge ever for cars, trucks or Big Red Beasts!!! :thumb:

Brandi, I hope you won't mind me mentioning that your blog is located at:

It's also accessible through the MahindraUSA website:

Once there, click on the "Community" pulldown menu! :)

Dougster

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
You bring up a good point Brandi. These tractors should all come with a digital rainproof camera! Then we could get pics of all the cool stuff we do, and the other stuff that happens when we do it. :D

Any chance of getting a link to NTT on your Blog? I have a couple little banners made up that might fit the bill. Nothing fancy for sure.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Any chance of getting a link to NTT on your Blog? I have a couple little banners made up that might fit the bill. Nothing fancy for sure.

We are working on a tractor link list for the NTT web site. Mahindra USA is already there. May I add your blog?

Jim

Bindian

We are working on a tractor link list for the NTT web site. Mahindra USA is already there. May I add your blog?

Jim
Doc and Jim,
AWESOME! That would be a hoot. I have emailed the advertising gurus to ask them it is okay, as it is Mahindra's website they have me on. Could y'all add a little happy face swinging a baseball bat or a face holding a sign that says Good idea?
hugs, Brandi