anyone familiar with rhino 6'LR scaper blade

logan

I need to make a decision between a Rhino Model LR heavy duty scraper blade used $ 625.00 vs a Leinbach LBR6 light duty $375.00 any opinions ?

logan

the Rhino LR I saw had multiple adjustments the one that really caught my attention was the ability to slide or adjust the blade to the right or left evidently for ditch work which would be most helpful. Was this my imagination or is that the purpose for the R/L option also, it would be on a Kubota B7800 would a six foot blade on this compact make it unstable ?

BigAl

the Rhino LR I saw had multiple adjustments the one that really caught my attention was the ability to slide or adjust the blade to the right or left evidently for ditch work which would be most helpful. Was this my imagination or is that the purpose for the R/L option also, it would be on a Kubota B7800 would a six foot blade on this compact make it unstable ?
I don't think so . Just be careful and know your limits . Rhino is the way to go !

bullbreaker

:tiphat:Just waving the hand again.I know this is older thread.
Great advise given on Rhino blade.Heres pics of my 1958 Rhino/Servis blade made when they were in Dallas,Texas.I'am 2nd owner paid $200 for it from research seed farm down the road.It has slept outside all its life,being painted over only once in 52 years.I know most of you guys/ladies know but wanted to mention besides Big name imp./attachment company's at least in my region of US you dont see many of them but IMHO "BEFCO" makes good stuff.
Almost forgot BTW these R/B's were called "Little Rhino's"
Boone

Attachments

• Photo0121.jpg
    Photo0121.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 53
  • Photo0123.jpg
    Photo0123.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Photo0124.jpg
    Photo0124.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 48