Boston Construction Show (a.k.a., "MasCon")

larryRB

Lomac has always been there and in force.. ALthought he CT show is one eigth the size it use to be. SO what day are you going, maybe three of us can go in my truck from the house..

Dougster

Old Member
Lomac has always been there and in force.. ALthought he CT show is one eigth the size it use to be. SO what day are you going, maybe three of us can go in my truck from the house..
Sounds like a plan Larry, but I have to wait until next week (or at least to when next week's weather becomes clear) to make my plans. I'll try to go on the first "non-snowplowing" day. :)

Dougster

p.s., Maybe Jay can help me pin that down! :thumb: -d

larryRB

unfortunately we are in for a lot of rain, on and off the next two and a half weeks,,, Do you have an attachable squigee fior your plow?

Dougster

Old Member
unfortunately we are in for a lot of rain, on and off the next two and a half weeks,,, Do you have an attachable squigee fior your plow?
The current 10-day forecast shows rain for next Tuesday, rain with some potential for snow next Wednesday and partly cloudy for next Thursday. Of course, you know how much that is worth looking 7-9 days out. :rolleyes: And no... no squeegee on the front of the truck. ;)

When Jay determines with a 95% confidence level which day next week I can go, I'll let you know! :) The old Dougster needs every snowplowing dollar he can possibly get if he is going to add a new item of digging equipment to the stable by April Fool's Day!!! :eek:

Dougster :starbucks: