Replacement seat belts for RTV900?

FTG-05

Any ideas for buying replacement seat belts for a RTV900. It looks like the belt ends bolt to the fram with 3/8" bolts.

So I would need a retractable end and then the belt receptacle at the other end.

I would think that this could just be a generic seat belt, not Kubota-specific (with Kubota-type prices).

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Westfield

Have you checked with your dealer? I would think they would be able to get them for you. I would not think places like Mavericks would carry this item because there is not a big demand on seat belt replacements. Also try Googling Kubota junk yards might be your best bet.

Last edited:

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
try ebay salvage sellers. use the contact seller through the site to ask if they have any other parts.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My 2004 RTV doesn't have the retractors. The belts just lay behind the seat cushion.
I wanted a 3rd (middle) sea tbelt. I bought one from a Toyota Corolla made for the rear seat, middle (no shoulder harness. I got mine from e-bay but a junk yard would also work. Just throwing out that some car seat belts may work for you.

FTG-05

Have you checked with your dealer? I would think they would be able to get them for you. I would not think places like Mavericks would carry this item because there is not a big demand on seat belt replacements. Also try Googling Kubota junk yards might be your best bet.

I checked with the Messick's site. Which is why I'm not inclined to buy Kubota-type belts at $109 each.