Licence Plates Newbie

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Our road is a country road with potholes everywhere and no shoulder. Lines were added about 10 years ago and very faded now.. Traffic is about 40 -50 cars /trucks , cotton pickers etc... in a 24 hr period.Subdivisons getting closer though....

edit: I only use my RTV to get from one part of the farm to another.. no joy riding -- always full of tools ...and hard work.. I always give right of way to what traffic there is.. collie

Mark.Sibole

Rules here in Michigan are pretty much the same as Two Guns.Ive never been bothered by any of them and im always on the road heading back and forth from my hunting spot.But them Most know me around here and I have flashers on anytime in on the road.So long as you dont go on the interstate highways they dont mess with you here.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
I don't want to put my RTV on the road for the blacktop / concrete will eat up them gripper tires QUICKLY !!!!

............ two guns

Mark.Sibole

plus 99% of the roads i do have to hit are dirt roads and only see pacment for 1/4 mile but i keep hard on the shoulder when there isnt a mail box in the way