I hope it's enough

xPosTech

I can really sympathize with all y'all puttin' up with dialup.:sad: If broadband isn't available in your area and the SWMBO won't let you install satellite:bash: can you afford another phone line? It's not hard now to merge data with two modems. That would effectively double your throughput, which is a very noticeable improvement. I think most ISPs now allow multiple line access at no extra charge.

When I first went on line with a $120 2400 baud US Robotics Sportster I paid by the hour and Kbit accessed. Anybody remember Compuserve or Usenet? I still have a working IBM PCjr.:biggrin: It is getting hard to find 5 1/4" floppies, though.:sad:

Ted

I can really sympathize with all y'all puttin' up with dialup.:sad: If broadband isn't available in your area and the SWMBO won't let you install satellite:bash: can you afford another phone line? It's not hard now to merge data with two modems. That would effectively double your throughput, which is a very noticeable improvement. I think most ISPs now allow multiple line access at no extra charge.

When I first went on line with a $120 2400 baud US Robotics Sportster I paid by the hour and Kbit accessed. Anybody remember Compuserve or Usenet? I still have a working IBM PCjr.:biggrin: It is getting hard to find 5 1/4" floppies, though.:sad:

Ted

I had a four digit id to Compuserve....:mrgreen:

colt77

Super photos ............... I wanna know more about the quad??? :thumb:
Thanks,

the quad is Yamaha Grizzly 660. Very capable mudder. Most of year I have the Goodyear Mudrunners on it. /summer tires on the picture/.
I used to have a Polaris brand in 90' but this is way better quad for me.
BUT, I would not recommend it for anyone living south, since the quad tends to overheat when crawling / or slow speed /, if temperature is over 80 degrees. I can talk about quading for hours....:starbucks:

Joe

JDA 3020

Hey Joe, that U.P. is some beautiful country, I lived in Delta County for 22 years. What part is your slice of heaven in?