Defected to here!

Glowplug

Brandi is a very attractive blonde lady!! (In case you haven't seen a picture of her)

Okay! Now you have me intrigued! I want pictures!

:nopics2:

Sorry Brandi. Didn't mean to confuse you with my avatar switching. I just thought I'd change to keep my avatar the same on all sites.

Bindian

Glowplug,:wave:
Okay, you asked for it.:shitHitsFan: Just remember a picture is worth a thousand words.:yum::yum::yum:
hugs, Brandi

Attachments

• 4-13-08 Brandi wearing Michael Jackson work gloves.jpg
    4-13-08 Brandi wearing Michael Jackson work gloves.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Brandi & her Kimber resized 2.jpg
    Brandi & her Kimber resized 2.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 151
  • 12-26-07 Brandi with Santa Sneaky & Raindeer Phoebe 4 resized.jpg
    12-26-07 Brandi with Santa Sneaky & Raindeer Phoebe 4 resized.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 274

rback33

Hey! Glad you made it Glow! I am a lil late here, but Doc has me addicted to one of his other forums so I only check in here occasionally.:pat:

Ductape

Glowplug, may i ask if you were having "problems" on another tractor forum? I came here because i got suspended on the other forum (thanks to Dougster to steering me this way) for no real reason. I come here even more now since i got suspended a second time....... again for no legitimate reason. Just curious to know if i'm the only one. There is one real ***hole moderator over there that seems to have taken a real liking to me. I gotta figure eventually that other forum will sink like a stone !! :thumb:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
That's odd. What do you think you did to get suspended? I never had that happen. :yum:

Just had a lot of my posts disappear immediately after posting :pat:

Jim

(I think I only show 20 odd posts after over a year of active membership)

Ductape

Honestly, i was quite baffled. I simply predicted that a thread on the high cost of gas/diesel would end up getting deleted........ as so many do. Critisizm of the oil companies and the speculators driving up the cost of petroleum, apparently, is not allowed there. Only thing i can figure is....... the folks that operate "other" tractor forums are invested heavily in petroleum, and feel critisizm of that market will hurt their pocketbooks ( and i DO mean pocketbooks !!!).

Its strange, because i belong to several other forums (other than tractor forums), and have never been kicked out for having an opinion on a matter that differs from the moderators.

What I find fascinating with the forum system, is that a moderator can act without any repercussions...and there seems to be no court of appeal...:rolleyes:

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
What I find fascinating with the forum system, is that a moderator can act without any repercussions...and there seems to be no court of appeal...:rolleyes:
I suppose over there the moderators discuss things behind the scenes so they will all be on the same page. It appears what's on their page is

• Posts discussing moderators actions are not to be tolerated.
  • You can laugh at liberals all day but call Bush a fool, or a disaster for the country, and your post will disappear.
  • It's ok to post that guns are good. Posts discussing this will disappear.
  • Members sometimes disappear in the middle of the night. Discuss this and you will disappear too.
  • Don't discuss the advertisers, unless it is glowing praise.
  • Think small.
Paul, whenever I venture beyond the Yanmar forum (good people!) over there I seem to get in trouble. The last time is relevant to your comments. I posted into a Mahindra thread that Mahindra is a world-class company, big enough to buy Jaguar and Rover from Ford.

Bird killed the post. I asked why, he said it didn't belong in the Mahindra area. I sent back a respectful appeal, cc Muhammad, saying I really didn't think it was out of line. Only Bird replied, he basically said live with it.

I don't think you would ever see such heavyhanded moderation here, and I'm sure Doc would reply to such an appeal if the poster were clearly unhappy about a moderator's actions.

But each of these is a privately owned business. TBN has every right to run the place as they wish, even if we think their policies are silly. I suggest accept it and get on with life. Really, it isn't going to do this forum any good to use it as a place to criticize policies elsewhere.

Yes, I've been banned over there. I questioned someone who was repeating the administration's line "Good job, Brownie!", before it was politically prudent to do so. I still don't think I was wrong, just early. :D

I suppose over there the moderators discuss things behind the scenes so they will all be on the same page. It appears what's on their page is

• Posts discussing moderators actions are not to be tolerated.
  • You can laugh at liberals all day but call Bush a fool, or a disaster for the country, and your post will disappear.
  • It's ok to post that guns are good. Posts discussing this will disappear.
  • Members sometimes disappear in the middle of the night. Discuss this and you will disappear too.
  • Don't discuss the advertisers, unless it is glowing praise.
  • Think small.
I don't think you would ever see such heavyhanded moderation here, and I'm sure Doc would reply to such an appeal if the poster were clearly unhappy about a moderator's actions.

Why do you think my comment was made here...I know better than to stir things up over there...:rolleyes:

I'm really suprised they let the thread speculating about Millonzi being out of business...unless Millonzi had stopped paying for their spots over there...:D

Glowplug

Glowplug, may i ask if you were having "problems" on another tractor forum? I came here because i got suspended on the other forum (thanks to Dougster to steering me this way) for no real reason. I come here even more now since i got suspended a second time....... again for no legitimate reason. Just curious to know if i'm the only one. There is one real ***hole moderator over there that seems to have taken a real liking to me. I gotta figure eventually that other forum will sink like a stone !! :thumb:

I've never really had problems myself. That's actually quite remarkable, considering. But I did receive advice from a member who informed me of all these little known shenanigans over there. All I had to hear was how some of these members, who I have great respect for, get black-balled. I then decided I had to start looking elsewhere. Truthfully, I still do go over there simply because of the sheer volume. Now the moderators over there will probably browse anonymously here and put out the "hit" on me!!:shock:

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Now the moderators over there will probably browse anonymously here and put out the "hit" on me!!:shock:

I really don't that we make it a habit over here to bash other forums or their moderators either. Occasionally it happens, but it's not the norm.

jbrumberg

Glowplug: Don't get paranoid :eek:. I have only had a couple of posts "disappear" at that other site and one PM from Muhammad, but I do think they now monitor my PM's :ohmy:. Jay