RTV 900 aftermarket rear axel or half shaft

Mark.Sibole

Someone a while back posted a place for aftermarket rear axels or half shafts.Does anyone know where it is or where I can get them.Lostr all book marks due to a PC crash.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Yes, no worries Mark,. I or someone will find it. I haven't used the source but read there were no problems with them. bordercollie

Mark.Sibole

That was the same one I saw yesterday for the U joints.There was a link someplace that had the whole shaft from the tranny to the outer wheel.Basically the whole slip shaft with u joints installed.It was under a thread for a cracked yoke or something.I just cant remember where it was from.It was like 235 for the whole thing.I knew last time I did joints on it I had a wallowed out yoke and would need to replace the whole thing when I had to do joints again and that time has come but I can not find reference it it at all anyplace.Ill keep searching but if anyone remembers where please let me know.Have a Happy Easter.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Sooo this is strange, I went back over our old "rear ujoints needed again" thread In a 2011 post, there is a source listed for the complete axle. I was so excited and clicked on it . To my disappointment there popped up a "not found" (404) regarding that page. Will keep looking though but that was the one I was thinking about for our old style year models. If I ever win the lottery, you won't have to worry about it, nor some others. :)

Last edited:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I tried to find it but got called away and just now getting back here. You have the pro BC on it with ya. Good luck finding what you need.