picture of the tractor

kenmac

I took pictures today & have tried to up load them 4 -5 times. Each time it says upload failed. It doesn't say why it failed just that it failed. After 2 hrs of trying I give. Any advise as to why my up load keeps failing ??

ghautz

I am no expert. However, that won't keep me from commenting. I assume your pix are jpeg (.jpg suffix). I don't know if any other types are acceptable. I generally try to keep the file size down to 100k or so and have had no problems. It is also convenient to resize the pictures so they fit conveniently on the screen. There are several programs, some free, that do the job well. My CRS is acting up tonite or I would mention the names of a couple. Maybe someone else will jump in here.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Lets see if this posts:
P1010470rSkunk(tiny).JPG

I wonder if it was a server issue. This pic seems ok.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Kenmac,
email one or two of the pics to me. I'll see if I can add them and let you know whaqt the issue might be.
While lots of flie types .jpg .png etc.... are okay. .jpg is allowed the largest size. I suspect the pic might be to big size wise. Send it to me and I'll find out for sure.
email it to:
doc
AT
nettractortalk.com

When you go to add an attachment check your sizes...as well as widths and heights...:)
FiletypeMax FilesizeMax WidthMax Height
bmp.gif
bmp195.3 KB 620 880
doc.gif
doc195.3 KB--
gif.gif
gif195.3 KB 620 280
jpe.gif
jpe19.5 KB 620 280
jpeg.gif
jpeg195.3 KB 700 1000
jpg.gif
jpg390.6 KB 1700 2000
pdf.gif
pdf195.3 KB--
png.gif
png195.3 KB 620 880
pps1.91 MB--
psd.gif
psd195.3 KB--
txt.gif
txt195.3 KB--
xls97.7 KB10001000
zip.gif
zip195.3 KB--

kenmac

Kenmac,
email one or two of the pics to me. I'll see if I can add them and let you know whaqt the issue might be.
While lots of flie types .jpg .png etc.... are okay. .jpg is allowed the largest size. I suspect the pic might be to big size wise. Send it to me and I'll find out for sure.
email it to:
doc
AT
nettractortalk.com

I got the picture to post. The size was to large