thats it im sellin all of it!!!!!!!!!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats!!! :beer:
...and best of all, it's another green Yanmar. :D You won't need a new member name or nothing. :D :beer:

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
cause im pickin this up thursday!!!!
Congratulations! It looks immaculate.

If it has lived in snow country for 30 years and even the wheels have their original paint, it must have been waxed and garaged after every use. You found a winner!

Mark777

GY,
What a great find!

Sure is clean and looks well maintained. How many hours on the meter?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ducktape......Is that a domestic model? I'm seeing an external Air Pre-Cleaner commonly on the domestics?

Ductape

GY,
What a great find!

Ducktape......Is that a domestic model? I'm seeing an external Air Pre-Cleaner commonly on the domestics?

Mark, its my 186D. My wife thinks i have one too many tractors, and i need to sell one...... i'm not in a huge rush though!

jbrumberg

Mark, its my 186D. My wife thinks i have one too many tractors, and i need to sell one...... i'm not in a huge rush though!

Ductape:

Congratulations on your new aquisition :D! Hang on to your other tractor as long as possible. Try hiding it somewhere and maybe
"She Who Must Be Obeyed :eek: " will forget about it :yum: . I wish I still had my old Ford 1100 :rolleyes:

Jay:letitsnow:

Now is when I am glad I am not married, and only have a GF, And we keep our monies seperate. After bills I don't tell her how to spend her money , and she don't tell me how to spend my money.. I have been married several times and monies have always been a sore spot with a wife. Now don't get me wrong my last wife was a real sweetheart(God rest her sole)

GY,
What a great find!

mark the hour meter shows 1050 hrs the guy i bought tifrom has all the service documented in the back of operators manual this has been very well taken care of.when i picked it up it was only 21 degrees and she started right up no problem i cant wait till i can use it,im thinking tomorrow!!the only problem is the left brake is stuck or something only right brake works.how bg of a project is it to open up that left brake and take a peek? hoping just a little corosin or somthing simple

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Stuck Brake: Simple, about an hour to fix.

Loosen fender and shift it back. Watch out for the turn signal wire inside the fender.

Remove brake housing cover. Shoes/anchor assembly comes out with the cover.

Disassemble, and clean the shaft where it goes through the cover. Brake dust plus that tiny amount of grease they put on the shaft have turned solid after 30 years.

Reassemble.

While you are in there you could swap the front/rear shoes (identical) or turn the anchor at the far end of the shoes a quarter turn to compensate wear. I doubt yours will need this. Mine didn't. If needed, I would do the other side identical so everything ages the same.

You're good for another 30 years.

trainmaster77

Hi Green Yanmar Man
It's nice knowing someone else from R.I. owns one. I have one to. I'm from Westerly you know the other end of the state. I'd like to make contact with you. Is there anyone else from R.I. that owns one that you know?

trainmaster77

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Green Yanmar Man
It's nice knowing someone else from R.I. owns one. I have one to. I'm from Westerly you know the other end of the state. I'd like to make contact with you. Is there anyone else from R.I. that owns one that you know?

trainmaster77
Hi trainmaster! Welcome aboard. I have one too. You have come to the right place.

Have you owned yours long?

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Aboard Trainmaster!

You are in the right place!

(no Lionel here, all HO)