Wanted

Cowboyjg

I have aquired a small collection of implements used by a friend on his Farmall Cub. He sold the Cub but kept the implements. Don't know the whole story there but I guess now it doesn't matter. I am looking to aquire a cub to use on the farm for the small stuff. So i guess I'd ask Y'all to keep a look out for one. I'm checking the obvious places but you know how sometimes good finds aren't always advertised.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Welcome Cowboyjg! I know of a Cub that is paraded, but unfortunately none that are for sale.

Google indexes this site and I think you might get more response, might even bring in some new members, if you start a new thread that names 'Farmall Cub' and your location in the title. Grouping the important words closely together will improve the hit rate. Something like:
Wanted: Farmall Cub in Florida
(or wherever you are). Are you sure that's your ideal tractor? I thought they were mostly fun showpieces, now. Seems to me that a loader is essential in a first tractor.

ROYD

WANTED

I HAVE A 47 CUB THAT WILL BE READY SHORTLY, BROKEN AXLE. ENGINE WAS REBUILT 6 YEARS AGO, BUT HAS BEEN SITTING FOR 3 YEARS, RUNS GREAT, NO SMOKE, NO NOISES. REAR TIRES ARE EXCELLENT, FRONTS ARE 50%. HAS NEW CLUTCH, HAS WOODS MOWER. ALL ORIGINAL, STILL 6 VOLT. I WILL BE ASKING $1800 WHEN ITS READY:tiphat:
FARMALL CUBS ARE RATED AT 11 H.P. FOR MORE INFO GO TO TRACTOR DATA . COM

Erik

I have aquired a small collection of implements used by a friend on his Farmall Cub. He sold the Cub but kept the implements. Don't know the whole story there but I guess now it doesn't matter. I am looking to aquire a cub to use on the farm for the small stuff. So i guess I'd ask Y'all to keep a look out for one. I'm checking the obvious places but you know how sometimes good finds aren't always advertised.
can you adapt them to work behind a riding mower or your iseki?
what all did you get?
need more pictures!!!
:)