kioti tractor lk3054 needs help

HARDY L

NEED SOME HELP WITH THIS TRACTOR ALWAYS RAN GOOD .WHILE PUTTING DOWN MULCH (22 YARDS ) THE TRACTOR WOULD NO LONGER MOVE. GOT IT LOADED USING THE BUCKET TO INCH WORM UP ONTO TRAILER. GOT IT HOME AND THE 3PT. QUIT WORKING AND THE BUCKET DIED TRACTOR RUNS GOOD JUST NO HYDRAULICS SO I CHANGED OUT THE HYDRAULIC-TRANS. OIL FILTER IS A SCREEN LOOKED GOOD,STILL NOTHING WORKS ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS WHAT TO DO? DO YOU BLEED THE LINE? I RAN THE TRACTOR FOR 20 MINS.AFTER CHANGING OIL BEFORE TRYING TO MOVE ANYTHING. I NEED HELP BAD RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS MATHER -IN-LAW HAS 23TONS OF DIRT COMING IN ON THE 15 -20TH BOTHER-IN-LAW WANTS THIS FIXED BAD

THANKS FOR ALL THE TIME READING THIS HOPE
SOMEONE CAN HELP WITH THIS

bbse

i am struggling to see how the drive and hydraulic problem is related. I rebuilt my 3054 several years back and I had it all apart. The drive is mechanical so you probably have a clutch problem. The hydraulics are run by a pump. So your loader still worked but you had no drive, now is the hydraulics out also?

HARDY L

will we had a new travel end of the clutch put in. the hydraulic was the pump didn't prime from changing out the oil-loader isn't as strong as it was maybe messed up something inside the pump. thanks for the feed back as you can tell haven't got much help with this so i haven't been on for sometime. THANK FOR YOUR TIME LARRY