Found a DEALER

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I dont know the why or how, my friend Paul, trades like he does. I just shake my head and laugh. He does this with a 180HP and 70's...(estimates on size) and his Gator and baler. In addition, he gets a new 150 truck every year with everything one can get on a Ford truck...…...I dont know. He is an old Viet Nam Bud with the crazies like I am, so I dont hassle him about much. What I know is that his Mama cows kick out 40 or 50 Beef Masters with the best heritage one can achieve per year. In addition he saves a yearling Bull or two for he and I to feed out for the freezer and friends, and a bull calf or three for putting some age on and selling the next year......BIG MONEY THERE FOR SURE ON THOSE BULL CALVES...….So who knows the who or why what he does. For me, I like to get things paid off and then use the cash money for ….hmmmm breakfast coffee in Zagreb, Yugoslavia!!!

Slamm

I'm up by Paducah, KY and I have two 1140 cpx's that have non-working transmissions and none of the three dealers around here have an interest in working on them. Would this Kubota of Chattanooga be a good dealer to have them work on my two machines? Everything else works great on this 1,100 hour machines that are clean.

I just need them to work correctly, at this point they are completely useless.

Thanks,
Sam

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Yes, I would recommend Kubota of Chattanooga for the work you need. The one mechanic I deal with is Dewayne I think.....Anyway with me trans problem, I called them, got him on the line and without looking in a book, KNEW exactly what I was talking about. Other dealers I called ha NO CLUE!! He gave me a very fair ballpark estimate and the repair came in very close to that. ……….So, I hope you have good luck with them if you end up going there. They are RIGHT OFF THE INTERSTATE......Right at the end of the ramp......Anyway, God bless you and KNOW HE will take care of YOU...…...Dennis