RTV Gun Carry....What to use?

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I like it, what is the weight relative to the suppressor?

My scale shows between 10-11 ounces weight distribution is approx 70% gun end & 30% forward end. So it feels well balanced and not forward heavy like you would think

BaiJiu

Thank you so much Chevelle, I love that set up, I could never have it here in Canada but I would give my eye teeth to have one like it. I've always wanted one and never had anyone I could ask about the balance. I know I can never legally own one but I still want one. I am really concerned that with all the bleading hearts out there you will also loose your right to own/carry a fire arm as well. Please hang on to that piece of freedom with all your might.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Thank you so much Chevelle, I love that set up, I could never have it here in Canada but I would give my eye teeth to have one like it. I've always wanted one and never had anyone I could ask about the balance. I know I can never legally own one but I still want one. I am really concerned that with all the bleading hearts out there you will also loose your right to own/carry a fire arm as well. Please hang on to that piece of freedom with all your might.

Thanks for your concern BaiJiu !!!!!

I can not imagine not being able to own a firearm, or even not having the freedom and rights to carry my guns.

There has been many of life lost, to keep that freedom.
GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!

........ two guns

BaiJiu

Thank you two guns, I have been an avid hunter/trapper all my life and watched my right to manage arms fade away as the wisdom of government provided a gateway for criminals to take advantage of law abiding people.

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Baijui, you are right. There are many in the US that want to take our right to own firearms. Hopefully that won't happen. That's why we all need to join and support the NRA. If you ever get to this part of the world let me know and you can try it out for yourself. Right now a class 3 license costs a one time tax of 200.00 and around a 10 month wait for background check and approval

BaiJiu

When a horse lifts it's tail it drops more wisdom in seconds than most politicians can in years. I hope most people are smart enough not to walk in that wisdom.

BaiJiu

71sschevelle, wow I used to own one of them back in my light to light days.

Watch these suckers closely, it starts with some idiot shooting up a school or shopping mall, then everyone who owns a gun is responsible, then the idiot gets off because he/she is criminally insane but it is the gun's fault. Which leads to good guys can't have guns but bad guys can and you have a bunch of happy uneducated/inexperienced gun experts flaunting their success, while innocent people get shot at home with no way to defend themselves. Who could have ever figured that would happen????

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
71sschevelle, wow I used to own one of them back in my light to light days.

Watch these suckers closely, it starts with some idiot shooting up a school or shopping mall, then everyone who owns a gun is responsible, then the idiot gets off because he/she is criminally insane but it is the gun's fault. Which leads to good guys can't have guns but bad guys can and you have a bunch of happy uneducated/inexperienced gun experts flaunting their success, while innocent people get shot at home with no way to defend themselves. Who could have ever figured that would happen????

Well said BaiJiu. It is happening now

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
7840d1390861416-sign-posters-clever-sayings-image.jpg

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
AAC the manufacturer states that it won't need to be cleaned until several thousand rounds. It came with a disassembly tool so I have cleaned it after a few hundred rounds. It wasn't very dirty and never noticed any sound change so probably won't try it again until quite a few more rounds than last time. I bought another can last April and still waiting on permit to take possession and use it.

kobe

I have seen a couple of the best ones available made for military and for black ops and first of all they were really not that quiet, and they were only good for a few (5-10) rounds before they needed total dissasembly or at least a good cleaning. The best was not noticeably quieter then the old two litre bottle full of rags we all tried at one time or another~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~KOBE