RTV Creep Adjustment

O

Onfoot

Hi Guys. Thought this would be useful to have on the new site (courtesy of, and quoting, Kubota Kanook):

Here's a picture of the link that does the adjustment . Arrow points to the link which has lock nuts at both ends. Just loosen lock nuts and the link rod can be turned to either lengthen or shorten the distance to the servo lever. If you have forward creep, lengthen the connection until the wheel creep ceases and continue until creep starts in the reverse direction. Then back off in the forward direction until forward creep starts again while counting the turns. Center the length between the two extremes and lock in place. This made a world of difference on my RTV. Make sure the engine is at full throttle and the shifter is in H position and of course the rear wheels jacked of the ground and in 2 wheel drive.​

creep-adj.JPG

C

Captain

I do not see the picture. All I see is a box with a red X.

K

Kanook

Here's the pics that go with the adjustment..:wave:

Not sure whats happening here...my pics didn't post either???????

Attachments

• creep2.jpg
    creep2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 376
  • creep adj.jpg
    creep adj.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
B

bczoom

Your pics are there KK. I remember them. That's where the squirrels live :)

M

muleman

They all show for me. Do you have them the right size for the forum? I did not have any trouble posting my RTV one.

R

rgm

They all show for me. Do you have them the right size for the forum? I did not have any trouble posting my RTV one.
Attached pictures were showing up for me earlier today, can't see them now.

K

Kanook

Attached pictures were showing up for me earlier today, can't see them now.

Same here...Can't see pictures that were previously visable to me..Just see the box with red X now:shitHitsFan:

B

bczoom

Are they still a X or can you see them? They're here on the forum (not linked to someplace else) so you should be able to see them.

K

Kanook

All posts that have pics attached only show the X on this thread and other threads in this forum that I go to. They were there a while ago and I didn't change any settings on my end.

B

bczoom

We'll get you through this KK.

I need you to do a couple things on your side (since the rest of us see the pics).

On the top toolbar, click on User CP. From there, click "Edit Options" and scroll down to "Thread Display Options". Make sure "Show Images" is checked.

If it is, clear your internet cache. If you don't want to, go to THIS section of the forum and start a thread that you can't see pictures. We'll get it working for you.

K

Kanook

Captain and RGM are having the same issue (see previous posts this thread).

B

bczoom

Did (or can you) clear your internet cache?

Can you see this pic?
attachment.php

M

muleman

Are you logged in? If you are just viewing without logging in the pics don't display.

K

Kanook

Logged in..even tried logging out and signing back in...none of your pretty faces are visable.

R

rgm

Kanook,

Yup, logged in.

What web browser are you using(& what version)

Additional symptoms that might help troubleshooting:

The 'Remember Me" doesn't seem to work
The main page doesn't highlight(bold) the threads with new messages

Now here's the interesting stuff:
It works fine on one of my computers (XP with IE7) but not on the other (7 with IE8)
Both have Norton 360 from comcast running with default settings.

Because Norton 360 is handling security & not WIndows 7, that leads me to think that something in IE8 is blocking.

Rich

D

Deerlope

He is not the only one that can not see the pics. I don't see them either and I have done all the checks that you said to do.

D

Deerlope

The pic I put in here of my RTV in the snow is gone and only a red X is there. If that is the way it is here then this site certainly is not worth any more effort on my part.

R

rgm

Deerlope & Kanook

Which web browser are you using and what version?

Usually that info can be found under the "Help" menu such as 'About Internet Explorer'

Rich

M

muleman

I am running XP with all current updates. I am using Firefox with plugins for media player 11 and shockwave and Quicktime and have no problems. Give Brian and Doc a little time and they will figure it out. I had an email glitch when Vbulletin software updated and they found it and fixed it.