For sale - Kubota RTV1100 with trailer. LOADED!!!

rodbuilder

EDIT TO ADD: SOLD

I have a loaded 2009 RTV1100 for sale. This machine has every option known to man and only has 246 hours on it. Your purchase includes a 2009 tandem axle trailer to haul it on!

iNCLUDES:

Kubota 3 cylinder DIESEL engine.
3-speed hydrostatic drive.
Selectable 2 or 4 wheel drive.
Power steering.
Factory hard cab with FACTORY limo-tinted glass windows all around.
Factory heat and AIR-CONDITIONING!!!
Windshield wiper.
AM/FM/ Stereo with CD player.
Factory headache rack on rear window.
Trailer hitch.
Front brush guard.
Auxiliary hydraulics in the rear.
Warn remote-controlled winch.
Deep water air intake snorkle kit - allows you to go through deep river crossings!!!
Aluminum ATV wheels and aggressive (like-new) ATV tires.
Power dump box.
To top it all off, it has a sprayed-in bed liner to protect your investment!!!

PLUS, a tandem axle trailer to haul it on!!!

You can have BOTH units for the ridiculously low price of just $13,750!!!..........and NO this is NOT a scam!

Interested? call me NOW at 815 - xxx - xxxx, because this deal isn't going to last very long. If you need it shipped I can help you there too.

Phil in Northern, Illinois

Attachments

• IMG_5089.jpg
    IMG_5089.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 8,452

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Phil, welcome to the Forum! :tiphat:

Good luck with selling your RTV.

Jim

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum Phil.

That looks like a great deal for someone.

A couple things I'm scratching my head on.
"This machine has every option known to man" - It does have many, but not all. In looking at the pic, I'm guessing the "higher pressure air" option was omitted on your right rear tire. :)

"Deep water air intake snorkle kit - allows you to go through deep river crossings!!!"
Is that the OEM high-mount intake? Whether OEM or aftermarket, without other (potentially significant) modifications, I don't believe its intent was for deep water crossing. It's for dust. There are other parts of the RTV that won't like being in water once the depth goes higher then the frame. IIRC, mfgr's water depth limit is somewhere around the center of the wheel. Many have proven it can go above that, but results and ramifications vary.