M18 Milwaukee Grease Gun

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
With the excavator, tractor and ZTR to grease I finally upgraded to a battery operated grease gun.

I bought the Milwaukee 2646-20 M18 2-Spd Grease Gun Bare Tool since I already had the M18 batteries. I used it for the 2nd time today, it sure is a time saver and makes the greasing task so much easier on my old hands. The excavator has more grease points than the tractor and ZTR put together and it needs greased every six hours of operation so this is the right tool for the job. Simply awesome.

Attachments

• MilwaukeeGreaseGun.JPG
    MilwaukeeGreaseGun.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 10

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
M18 is GREAT! I’ve gradually switched over. Gave my Makita stuff to my wife for the barn.

ItBmine

Hey Doc, is that Milwaukee the one that has an indicator that tells you how much grease is in the tube? Or am I thinking of the Alemite?

I saw that after I bought my DeWalt and was bummed out mine doesn't have that feature. Because you know how that goes.....the gun always runs out when you crawl into the hardest spot to get to. LOL

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
No indicator to tell me how much if left in tube, dang it. I kinda watch the handle as it pushes the grease out and can tell when it's close but it is far from perfect. I simply know when I'm low.

ItBmine

OK...maybe it's the Alemite, but I recently saw a battery grease gun and it has an indicator on it that shows how much grease is still in the tube. I thought that was a nice feature.

Reactions: Doc