New Holland TD5030 Series Tractors

375hh

Hi

I am considering buying a new New Holland TD5030 Series with cab. I was just wondering if any of you guys had any major problems that showed up on these after your purchase? Will be used for general utility use on the farm.
Any information you have will be very helpful in my decision. I hope to hear from you soon.

375hh

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi 375hh! Welcome to Net Tractor Talk. We have a number of NH guys on here. I'm sure one of them will be around soon.
I do not recall seeing any issues on any NH's but not owning one, I don't pay as close attention as the owners.
Do you have any other tractors?

B

bczoom

Welcome to the forum!

I believe that's what my neighbor has. He's never mentioned any problems.

Welcome 375hh,

A TD5030 with cab. Man that should be sweet!
I like my TT50, but it's not the beast your looking at. Is that a 3 cyl or 4?

375hh

It is a 4 cyl. Turbocharged and Intercooled 195 cu. inch engine. Looks like it has a very strong 3pt lift as well.

kf4uda

I guess I'm a little late but I just found this post. I have owned a TD5030 since March of this year. I am very pleased with the tractor. It does not have a cab, just a canopy. It is 4wd with 12x12 mechanical shuttle tranny. I use it for general farm utility just as you are planning. I think that you would be very pleased with this tractor. The only problem that I have had is with the fuel gauge.

Chris

Shepherd

TD5030 RPM Gauge/Alternator

On my TD5030 tractor the RPM gauge stopped working. Everything else is working fine. Could this problem be linked to the alternator?