1999 Kubota L2500 ?

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
I have a chance to Buy 1 of these , Its a 1 owner , Guys going through a divorce & wants to sell it before it disapears . Around 550 to 650 hours , with loader . I have not seen it yet or know what might come with it . But just based on the tractor with loader , what would be a fair price to both of Us . Thanks . Bob

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Erik , Yep the same one I told Ya about . I just now got that much info on it & still waiting to here about what it comes with for sure . I haven,t been able to talk to him in person yet, So Its just what he has Emailed My wife .

He,s still out of the country & wont be back for another few days or so , so info,s real sketchy . But from what I understand it comes with a bushhog, box blade, Forks, & a snowblade . But no clue what size or brands . He said its a 27 HP & he bought it new . So no idea on condition other then He,s got a small piece of property & it probally hasn,t been abused . But as far as I know 6K cash for everything is still the number .

So I,m going to take a chance & just buy it if Posable . I wont sell My other Iseki till I see what it is for sure . But I got that much out of the other one with Just the loader that was a mid 80,s model . I just dont know anything about Kabotas . Anyway I,ll Post more when I find out more . Thanks again , Bob

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
I just found out it also comes with a 3pt Auger & a disk as well as the other attachments . Still waiting to find out the width of those attachments . But I,m hoping there at least 5 foot wide . I,ve no clue to what this tractor will handle or If this model has any known issues ? He said it was the last year this model was made .

I,m most looking forward to having a newer tractor & the Rops will be a nice bonus as well as the snow blade & Disk . The only catch is I have to wait till His wife sells their property because He still has to maintain it untill She gets it sold . So till then I just have to be patient I recon . He,s suposed to email Me directlly so Hopefully I,ll find out more soon . Bob

Erik

I doubt you get hurt on the deal with that list of attachments, but it would be nice to have an idea what the hour meter says and what his maintenance intervals have been.
If it doesn't do what you need it to, you can always sell the tractor alone for that and make a few extra $$ on the deal. Kubota's tend to hold value pretty well.