Anyone Having Troubles on FF or NCT?

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Looks like they are down.

Can anyone verify that it is not just me before I let doc know?

Keltin

Yeah, I can't get to them either. They went down about 1 hour ago. Up until then, they were working fine.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Doc's on it. He's out on the boat so he is working remotely but we should be up shortly.

When something like this happens i always think of the time the WKRP transmitter blew up and Les rushed to the console to announce that they were off the air.

Thats the same episode when Johnny Fever thought the "phone cops" were after him/

Further updates when available.

Returning you to the regular scheduled programming.

stacyleah

oh well. I guess I need to put my pork on the grill anyway, so I can show keltin and Jeff up!! ROFLAMO!! Just joking, could never do that anyway!!

PBinWA

Doc's on it. He's out on the boat so he is working remotely but we should be up shortly.

When something like this happens i always think of the time the WKRP transmitter blew up and Les rushed to the console to announce that they were off the air.

Thats the same episode when Johnny Fever thought the "phone cops" were after him/

Further updates when available.

Returning you to the regular scheduled programming.

Wow WKRP - I haven't thought of that show in ages. Why do I feel old? :rolleyes:

Erik

yup.
been here since 9:30 CDT, hope to be out of here by 6 or so...

beats a couple weeks ago when I had to come in at 3:30 on the first non-rainy Saturday in a month -- got home at 3 AM that time. (and the office network goes offline at midnight for backups)

Erik

Wow WKRP - I haven't thought of that show in ages. Why do I feel old? :rolleyes:
I htought of it the other day when PG posted Tiny Dancer by Elton John on the what are you listening to thread on FF. That's one of my favorite episodes - always thought Bailey (Jan Smithers) was much more attractive than Jennifer. (kind of like the Mary Ann/Ginger arguments on Gilligan's Island)

stacyleah

yup.
been here since 9:30 CDT, hope to be out of here by 6 or so...

beats a couple weeks ago when I had to come in at 3:30 on the first non-rainy Saturday in a month -- got home at 3 AM that time. (and the office network goes offline at midnight for backups)

3am?? DAMN!! What do you do?

Erik

Facilities manager - and the guy who sets the alarm when the contractors finish up their job... Looking forward to the OT pay, though -- wife found out Eddie Bauer is having a BIG sale this weekend...

Erik

I think between their clearance rack, their 25% sale on "hot items", and my 25% off coupon she kept it under $150, but yeah that pretty much killed my pay for 11 hours of OT that day.