All the more reason to stay on my diet

Alblancher

As many of the contributors to this forum appear to be, I am a big guy. Won't bother saying how much I weigh but I will say that with the Mahindra seat cranked all the way up I still bottom that sucker out. Makes for a sore back after 8 hrs of mowing grass.

I started a diet a couple of weeks ago and have lost a bit of tonnage. I sat on my tractor this weekend and guess what, No Bottoming Out. I actual got to bounce a bit as I went over rough ground.

Just another reason to stay motivated, The Mahindra Seat Test.

You skinny guys can't relate to this but I'll bet there are a bunch of other "real men" that can.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yep, I can relate. I've been working at dropping pounds since January of this year. It's never easy but it is worth it. I'm down 25 so far and holding steady for now.
Keep up the good work, you'll enjoy that seat bounce. :D :thumb:

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Congrats on the "tonnage" loss Al.
Keep it up. That seats gets more comfortable the more you shed............umm coming from a skinny guy.:respect:

Bindian

As many of the contributors to this forum appear to be, I am a big guy. Won't bother saying how much I weigh but I will say that with the Mahindra seat cranked all the way up I still bottom that sucker out. Makes for a sore back after 8 hrs of mowing grass.

I started a diet a couple of weeks ago and have lost a bit of tonnage. I sat on my tractor this weekend and guess what, No Bottoming Out. I actual got to bounce a bit as I went over rough ground.

You skinny guys can't relate to this but I'll bet there are a bunch of other "real men" that can.
Alblancher,:tiphat:
What Mahindra do you have?:confused: I can adjust the steering wheel and stand up, while mowing grass, on my Big RED Beast (6520).:cool: Really takes the strain off, being able to stand when I want.:thumb:
hugs, Brandi

Alblancher

Hi Brandi,

I have the 4025. I can stand up while cutting grass but the one thing I do not want to do is fall off that tractor and under the bush hog.

I have been known to stand and stretch for a minute but the wheel is a bit too low for me when I do. I'll have to check this weekend to see how much adjustment I have.

Al

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
I broke my first seat under warranty. I've taken steps to preserve the second but sadly it ain't losing weight ............. :rolleyes:

Bindian

Hi Brandi,

I have the 4025. I can stand up while cutting grass but the one thing I do not want to do is fall off that tractor and under the bush hog.

I have been known to stand and stretch for a minute but the wheel is a bit too low for me when I do. I'll have to check this weekend to see how much adjustment I have.

Al
Al,
Guess I stated it wrong.:pat: The 20 series Mahindra's have tilt steering wheels.:cool:
hugs, Brandi

cj06

i know the feeling ! dont have a mahindra just a old JD 401 and i tossed a bucket seat from a truck up there and it's better than original !:elephantRear:

Mtnfolk

Mahindra 4025

Hi Brandi,

Al

Hi Al.

Looking at Mahindra 4025 Loader, brush hog for $18,600. Will use mostly for brushing on 40 acres, 18 open 22 woods. How do you like the 4025 and any tips would be most helpful from anyone.

Thanks