New trailer!

FWJ
The only thing wrong with a bumper pull trailer, is that every Tom, Dick and Harry think they can borrow it...:D

Most aren't setup for a GN...:rolleyes:

(A) This'n has a 2-5/16th" ball. That REDUCES the numbers of friends/family that have a way of hooking to it.

(B) I keep it locked, so anyone wanting to use it has to come to me. Then they get the "I don't lend trucks/tractors/trailers/equipment/ect" speech.

(C) People who know me well, already know they can HIRE a hauler cheaper than they can get me to haul for them. My wife is the only person who gets me to do ANYTHING for free.

(D) The ULTIMATE way to keep people from asking to borrow my "stuff"? I merely offer to "let them use it" for a fair and equatable labor trade when it's time to put up hay. With that, they go bother someone else.

My dad told me years ago, "Learn to say NO". I took it one step further and learned how to keep 'em from even asking in the first place!

Bindian

Now leave it to our Brandi to go shopping at her favorite mega-mall, pick up her groceries at the local supermarket... and then go through the drive-thru window line at Taco Bell in her big red Dodge pick-up truck... all with the gigantic, over-sized
Big Red Beast in tow!!! :eek:

It must definitely be a Texas thang! :D It boggles my shrinking little New England mind just to think about it! :respect:

Dougster :starbucks:
Dougster,
:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:
hugs, Brandi