plows&Tractor 008.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 80

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
You sure did.
You can have that white stuff.
We had lots of frost and fog this morning. Low was 25, but it stayed in the 20's till 9 or 10am. Then it shot up to 61. Supposed to be in the 60's for the next few days anyway. :D I'm loving it.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nice setup. Have you considered a cab? My Dad has the same tractor and made a nice little cab for it. IIRC, he got the OEM roof panel then put an ATV or golf cart soft-sided cab that laid over the roof panel then had zip-up doors and such.

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
Ah man, just looking at that white stuff makes my knees and hips hurt. You can have my share.

It was in the low 70's here today. Beautiful but still a little cool on the shade.

fla45fan

Hey SARG

Where are you?! We didn't get anything over here next to Lake Erie, although we did get down to 23 the other night and 27 last night. Lots o frost on the punkins . . .

MBDiagMan

E-5, US Army 1968 to 1971
Site Supporter
The only time a picture of snow looks good to a Texan is about the first of August. That's the time of year that I wish I had followed the geese.

SARG

Question........ is the edit function available after a certain number of posts?

Wow...Must be at 15 cause the edit function just popped up on this post.............

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yep, like BC said, you have 60 minutes after making a post to edit it, after that the post is a permanent part of the NTT database.