Kubota RTV1100 heater dials

flyer

trying to dial which vent I want to use. It will not turn to the last 2 choices which select window defrost. Any ideas?

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
welcome!!! mine had some condensation freeze and when i turned the dial i messed it up. could have been from a mouse nest also. i had to remove the plastic dash cover to repair. wasn't to difficult. you can access some of the levers and flaps through the air filter housing if you remove the air filter and hold a good light in there to see. but i couldn't fix mine without taking off the dash cover.

flyer

dash cover

Do I have to remove the entire dash cover or is it possible to remove the cover around the dials. I think no mice cuz I use it everyday of the year, am always very careful with it. Did you finally repair yours with minimal parts easy to get?

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i use Messicks usually for parts. you need to look real careful by laying on your back and looking up under the dash. this way you can see some of the mechanism so it is worth a try first. but i had to remove the whole dash cover to get at mine. the little part that holds the dials will stay in place if i remember correctly. it isn't difficult to remove. i didn't need to replace any parts,just straighten the cable.