Snow Plow mount

G

Hello,</P>

Can anyone please help with snowplow mounting info for a 2006 Kubota RTV? I own a 2006 and am interested in an Eagle 72" snowplow that fits a 2004-2005 model. Was there any changes made with the 2006 as far as where the plow mounts into the front receiver? I am also planning on a ramsey 3000# winch for the lifting mechanism. Past forums on this site have indicated that the ramsey is a good winch. Any help would be appreciated as the Kubota is only a few months old. Thank You!!!</P>

G

The reciever mount is the same, nothing to worry about there. Just a word of warning. Reciever mount plows are really made for 500-600 lbs ATV's or 1000-1200lb utility karts, if you push those around with a 2000lb RTV its not too difficult to bend the reciever post by catching the corner of the blade.

G

Thank you. I never even gave that a thought. I get 120-150" of snow here in northeast Ohio and it is not uncommon to have to push 12" at one time. If I were to buy one of the Kubota dealer snowplows, do they mount to the undercarriage of the RTV as opposed to the receiver?</P>

Thanks again</P>