Tire sizes

BBmong

Hello I have a 3510 with what I think is mis matched tires. I was wondering if any out the knows what the circumfrance is on the front tires that are paired up with rears that are the 43x16.00x20. The measurement I got around the front tire was 94 inches. The reason I need this info is to know if this caused the shaft to twist and snap on the front axle. Any help is appreciated,Thank you.

shvl73

I believe yours are correct. My 2810HST has the same size. The 2810 gear came with a smaller size while the hydro had the larger as on your 3510. Depending on it's prior usage, any amount of 4wd use on pavement/concrete, combined with frequent turns will really stress the driveline. It needs to have some small amount of slippage.

BBmong

Thank you for the quick reply. The tires that are on thefront of the machine are off of a kubota, I am a new owner, I bought it with the 4wd broken and got lucky it was a 58 dollar part and I got it at great price. I just want the tire size to be within and inch of factory match so it dosnt twist anymore shafts. Thanks again.