New to Kioti!

Rider7767

Site Supporter
Hello All, I just purchased a new Kioti CK20S with a loader and industrial tires to work on my 4 acre plot. I have researched, touched, and test drove Yanmar, Kioti, Massy Fergusons, John Deere, Kubota, and Mahindra tractors finding the Kioti CK20s to have the most bang for the buck in the Sub-Compact foot print. I like the Kioti CS series, but the CK is much more tractor. I look forward to talking with other Kioti owners. :wave:

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Rider. I have a Kioti DK40se and do enjoy driving it. I sure like the power steering. They are a nice tractor. How will you be using yours? bordercollie

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Rider and welcome to Net tractor talk. I'm glad you found us.
Congrats on your new Kioti.
I'm hoping your post a few pics of your new workhorse. :D

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new tractor!

My father just bought one of those (or similar, I don't recall the model). It's a Kioti sub-compact with a cab. Nice tractor.

Rider7767

Site Supporter
Bordercollie,
I will be mostly mowing my very steep yard and brush cutting a small field. In the near term, I am preparing the ground for a new shop. I have to cut out a hill side. I also will use it for cutting fire wood.

Rider7767

Site Supporter
Picture

Hi Rider and welcome to Net tractor talk. I'm glad you found us.
Congrats on your new Kioti.
I'm hoping your post a few pics of your new workhorse. :D
This the day I bought it.
20130810_110626.jpg

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
That is a great looking tractor! You may wish to consider beefing up the grill guard. I have the expanded metal to do mine but haven't gotten around to it and already have a ding in the grill area. Are your tires loaded? I had mine done since it supposedly makes them more stable on uneven ground. I still avoid the areas that make me cringe when doing stuff.. when possible anyway. I don't like 2 wheeling on the RTV or tractor. ;) bordercollie

Rider7767

Site Supporter
20130816_192120.jpg

Battle of the walnut stump! This is one bad stump. I have been fighting this stump for two years. The Kioti and I have made more headway in one day than the prior two years.

Last edited:

Rider7767

Site Supporter
That is a great looking tractor! You may wish to consider beefing up the grill guard. I have the expanded metal to do mine but haven't gotten around to it and already have a ding in the grill area. Are your tires loaded? I had mine done since it supposedly makes them more stable on uneven ground. I still avoid the areas that make me cringe when doing stuff.. when possible anyway. I don't like 2 wheeling on the RTV or tractor. ;) bordercollie

I like the grill guard idea. I do have the tires loaded, plus I keep something on the rear when I can. You should see the hills I mow here. I live on the side of a mountain!:clap: