I saw it :-) The RTV1100 lives.

G

The details on this are basicly what had surfaced earlier. Its 25Hp, a touch bigger than the 900 - but if they are not side by side you would not know. The fit and finish is great, and what I saw was still a prototype. The dask layout is really clean and kinda like a truck. The frame is a unibody, no bolts to work loose. This really seems to give the doors and cab assembly an amazingly strong feel in the way that a bolt on cab can't. The finish is much like the tractors are, it has that same quality feel about it. It will be awhile before this ships. I would not expect to see real quantity till this time next year. I think the first few units will go out in about 6 months, but they tend to come slow at first. I'll post pictures from the literature when I have time.

G

my dealer called me from the show and told me some specs.....has a non removeble top..comes with AC and heater.....i have to have a removible top..i even had to take off the roll bar of the rtv 900..to fit in the orchard.. too bad for me...i want more power...i guess i get another 900 and drive slow...