National Farm Machinery Show

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
The nations largest indoor farm machinery show is coming up. February 11-14 in Louisville, KY. I have attended this show for 5 or 6 years and it is awesome. It fills the entire Kentucky Exposition Center.
Here's a link to the show.

olcowhand

I go to it every few years. It IS BIG! Sad thing is most the equipment there is way beyond the scope of what I would use, and extremely beyond what I can afford. I did however take part in a display Bush Hog had there a couple years ago. The Bush Hog D4-10 garden tractor they restored has "MY" decals on it! One of their people saw my set for sale on Ebay & bought them for their project. They have of course an excellent graphics department, but wanted all the "outside influence" they could get to have more people involved in the restore. That's me in the pic, like a proud poppa! They even sent me a gift package. The Bush Hog cast emblem is an original, like brand new. In corresponding about the project, they knew all I was short for a complete restore of my own D4-10 was the cast emblem for my front grill. Imagine my surprise when they included this emblem!:eek::mrgreen: I was floored!
The whole thing had me stunned....ask Mith, Jim knows about this.
I hope I've not posted about this here already, but wanted to just in case. It was and will always be a big thing to me.

Mith

I remember that Dan. I didn't previously appreciate just quite how big the show was though!

And guys, I can vouch for the quality of Dans decals, I've got a few on a mower.
There is a link to some in his signature. If you need some custom decals I would recommend Dan to you all.

rback33

It always runs concurrently with the World Ag Expo in Tulare, CA which is an eve bigger OUTDOOR show. As usual, I will be in Tulare rather than Louisville this year.

olcowhand

It always runs concurrently with the World Ag Expo in Tulare, CA which is an eve bigger OUTDOOR show. As usual, I will be in Tulare rather than Louisville this year.

Well heck yes...WARM out there! Usually bitter cold at the Louisville show. I'm afraid I'll never make the California show though.