The Horrors of Craigslist

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Good luck to that guy.

Sounds like he wants to recover his total cost - shipping, tax, maybe even all the fuel he has used. The Jinma's I've seen on CL locally are half the price of new, and are invariably being sold because they need something that is over the head of the new owner.

If you *really* want to look through a window into worlds you never imagined exist, spend a couple of hours reading Best-of-Craigslist!

Here's just one example. I have no idea what it means. I didn't read it!
nsh - I stomped on your fire, you choked on a biscuit

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Another forum I am on has a thread like this and I thought it might be a fun way of showing others on here what kind of crazy stuff we see on craigslist.

I'll start it off. I came across this tonight and asked Erik what he thought...yeah, the price seems high. What do you guys think, hell of a deal? :eek: http://kansascity.craigslist.org/grd/1734705549.html

Dont look like that bad of a deal to Me , I highlly doubt thats anywheres close to a firm price unless He financed it . So if Your interested make Him a cash offer after you check it out real good . It aint even broke in Yet & most likelly hasn,t had its first service yet .

But if you have to finance & dont have the available cash I wouldn,t waste His time as I,m sure several others have allready the wanna be Buyers are even worse then the scammers IMO . :pat:

Klumpe

I'm not interested in it, just showing you a craigslist special where the seller is cracked out. Erik explained to me the proper break in procedure for these machines, I'd rather buy a machine that I don't have to worry about metal shavings being in the fluids from the factory.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
... and the fluids sent over in the tractor are China's way of getting rid of their industrial Hazardous Waste!

:yum:

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
... and the fluids sent over in the tractor are China's way of getting rid of their industrial Hazardous Waste!

:yum:

Carefull there Cali your getting personal :yum: All this time I thought my Chinese made YTO glowing in the dark was a special feature :respect:

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Heres Ya one Klumpe :yum:

I doubt the link will last long though its got the bucket forks & backhoe :hide:

http://wichita.craigslist.org/grd/1735508943.html

FGH 1998 John Deere 107O TLB - $3400

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-05-11, 12:23PM CDT
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has both the bucket and the forks.

CONTACT EMAIL: mrkhbsn484@hotmail.com

= All services are up to date. Serious buyers ONLY. NO TRADES =

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yep..........Porter Cable Generators run B&S on them.
Not 100%.
Do a google search for "porter cable generator honda engine" and you'll find all kinds/sizes of Porter Cable generators with Honda engines.

jwstewar

Staff member
Do you think he has trouble getting that much horsepower to the ground?

Farm Pro Tractor
Farm Pro Tractor and implements - $6800 (Pataskala)

Date: 2010-07-13, 11:48PM EDT
Reply to: sale-eeqzz-1841911051@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

2004 Farm Pro tractor and implements. Finish mower and scraper blade. Call 740-927-3676. 4 wheel drive.
2400 horsepower. Has a removable hard top cover also.