Enclosed trailer

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
Does anyone haul their RTV in an enclosed trailer? I Was thinking about buying one and figured it be nice if I could haul my RTV. However I realize it would be hard to find one with a tall enough door.
Thanks!

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
how about a stock trailer? the ones that double as horse trailers are generally taller and more enclosed.

Bigsteak

Yes i did get a enclosed trailer for my RTVX1140 after I put a home made aluminium roof on it would not fit in a standard garage door opening I picked up a 16.5 ft full 8 or 8.5 ft wide trailer. Door is 8 FT tall I hope to put some fold down bunks from the sides over the interior wheel wells for camping and upper ceilling straps for kayaks .Hopefully I will have someone teach me how to post pictures one of these days to get a few pictures up.take care

ovrszd

To post pics, first click the "Go Advanced" button beside reply.

Then click on the third from the right, top row of icons above where you are typing. Looks like a paperclip with a down arrow beside it. A box will appear. Click on the top "browse" icon in the row of them. Another window will open where you can select whatever pic you desire. Select it, then click "open" at the bottom right corner. The address for that pic will appear by the browse you clicked. Now down and to the right, click on the "upload" icon. That puts your picture at the bottom of your post. Kinda like this one of my Great Grandfather with his new fangled automobile. :)

Attachments

• 365 (1280x960).jpg
    365 (1280x960).jpg
    33 KB · Views: 100

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
Nice looking rum runner! It doesn’t sound like I’ll be hauling the RTV in a enclosed trailer! I do like authuritis suggestion of the horse trailer though, I’ve never been around one that was weather tight but after a quick craigslist search it appears that they exist! Cool idea! My neighbor up the road sells horse trailers maybe I’ll walk the lot for some ideas.

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
I’ll start scratching around, I just measured it but it’s not exactly on level ground, but it looks like 7’ would be close.