SOLD ...1961 IH Farmall 340 tractor FOR SALE

mrbb

SOLD
Looking to sell my 1961 340 (gas) 47 hp) tractor, power steering narrow front end,
it has 4 remotes, IH 2 point fast hitch set up(I also have a few 2 pt fast hitch implements I can add to tractor sale for an added fee)
Tractor has 3430 hrs
tires are in about 75% condition, battery is 2 yrs old, and just installed a new starter as old one once in a while found a dead spot to stop on, and got tired of having to tap starter to get going
other wise tractor runs great been a great tractor, was bought new in 1961, stored its whole life in a barn, and then when original owner passed away I got it and kept it in same building on same farm its whole life
Just don't need it any more, so looking to sell it

asking $3650.00 for it OBO
can e mail pic's and or video of it running
tractor is located in Deleno PA< at zip code 18220

Attachments

• 340 tractor.jpg
    340 tractor.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 1,555
  • NEW farm stuff pictures 008.jpg
    NEW farm stuff pictures 008.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,149
  • NEW farm stuff pictures 009.jpg
    NEW farm stuff pictures 009.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,251
  • NEW farm stuff pictures 003.jpg
    NEW farm stuff pictures 003.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 1,234
  • NEW farm stuff pictures 014.jpg
    NEW farm stuff pictures 014.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,216
  • NEW farm stuff pictures 026.jpg
    NEW farm stuff pictures 026.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 1,283
  • NEW farm stuff pictures 006.jpg
    NEW farm stuff pictures 006.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 1,296

mrbb

Sorry I just sold it about 10 days ago, I thought I closed all the adds, must have some how forgot this one
I do still have two 8 ft drag behind disc's and a 10 ft double row cultipacker I am trying to sell, but tractor and all 2 point fast hitch implements are now gone

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for the info. Of course I was going to give you double what you were asking. Lol ! Just kidding. Glad you were able to sell the tractor.

mrbb

haha
and thanks, I was glad to sell it as well, and maybe even better it went to a nice guy and a good home
delivered it for him and was good to see it didn't just get stuck in field to rot away and used here and there, like far too many of these good old tractor do anymore!

I did give him a good deal too, a bunch less than I wanted,
but some times money isn't everything!
so a good deal all around, will get another 50 yrs of work maybe now!(buyer was in his 20's LOL)