Work light plug type on 2018 RTV-X100c

CFS

Does anyone know what kind of plug is used for the work light wiring harness. I want to add a couple of LED flood lights on the front and back on my RTV, but I'm trying to figure out where I can get a plug so I can connect them to the factory wiring loom already in place. If anyone knows where I can get a plug I would appreciate it.
Thanks

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Probably from Kubota Corp. but you will no doubt pay dearly for the plug.

Have you thought of cutting the ends off and using Advanced Auto, Auto Zone, Reilly's, Rural King, or Tractor Supply plugs? Direct splice and crimp or solder with shrink tubing would make for a dependable connection.

CFS

Probably from Kubota Corp. but you will no doubt pay dearly for the plug.

Have you thought of cutting the ends off and using Advanced Auto, Auto Zone, Reilly's, Rural King, or Tractor Supply plugs? Direct splice and crimp or solder with shrink tubing would make for a dependable connection.
Keifer
That is my plan, but wanted to see if anyone had any info on the OEM plugs. I hate cutting into harnesses if I don't need to.

Harley

My dealer said the plugs were Propriatary for Kubota so one would more likely buy their lights with plugs attached! ..... I cut mine off and soldered the wires with shrink tubing .... done

CFS

My dealer said the plugs were Propriatary for Kubota so one would more likely buy their lights with plugs attached! ..... I cut mine off and soldered the wires with shrink tubing .... done

That's my plan, but wanted to try to avoid it if possible.