2008 RTV1100 -fuel gauge, speedometer & temperature gage

Ghulihan

Hello All

None of the analog meters work. The digital hour meter doesn’t work. The glow plug symbol illuminates as normal. Also the wiper/windshield washer doesn’t work the fuse is good and checks good with ohm meter.

Pulled the display out of the dash all cables were seated and secure . Have not been able to find an electrical diagram that shows the meters .

Any help is highly appreciated !

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hi and welcome to the forum ! Messicks should have diagrams of the wiring in their specific model diagram pages. I agree that they are not the best since in b and w. My workshop manual went with my RTV when I sold it but I used the Messicks site often because I could enlarge it on the computer and then print off.
Can you remove one of the wire plugs going to the meters and check with a light meter? I would check all of the fuses in case there is a bad one in the mix. a mouse could have been at work on the main wire carrying power there maybe? https://www.messicks.com/vendor/kubota

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Just tossing this out there once you find you're wiring issue.
None of the analog meters work.
Once you get the digital gauges and washers/wipers working, be advised that Kubota had a lot of problems with their early analog gauges, particularly the fuel gauge. I've gone through many sets and finally gave up.