new guy from PA

mrbb

hello all
new to the site and hoping to learn some things and maybe add some help when I can
and also, looking to sell a few older farm items I don;t have a use for anymore
I think sites like this are just great, so, thanks for having me

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi MrBB and welcome to Net Tractor Talk. I'm glad you found us.
We have other members from PA on here and I'm next door in Ohio. Just spent most of the week in Slippery Rock PA. or I should say underground near Slippery Rock ...

Plenty of good ole knowledge here and folks who are very willing to help, so don't hesitate to post questions, or to post your stuff for sale in our classifieds. Enjoy.

mrbb

thanks for the nice invite, and having me,

I used to spend a lot of time in Ohio, down near Athens, little town called Chesterhill Ohio

very nice area, and nice folks down there

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I've passed by Chesterhill. I'm about 45 minutes from Athens in Meigs county right on the Ohio river. In the sticks and I love it. :D

mrbb

I am sure I drove thru your area over the yrs a few times
and yes its very nice area,
I had a real good friend that lived in Chesterhill, made 3-4 trips a yr down to visit and deer hunt his lands, But sadly he passed away back 3 yrs ago, from Lung Cancer, and his wife decided she wanted to move back to her family, back in Ca.
that was my fav place to deer hunt, and I have hunted in about 15 different states
all the locals I knew very well, and were all so nice to me
But after loosing my friend and his lands, I just cannot find myself to go back, just not the same
Some day I will make the trip again to visit friends, but, I know the area has been changing
too, lots of oil/gas drilling and such I am told, makes me like my old memories and not sure if I want to see the changes LOL